I would like to thank Leslie and Jeland for nominating me to do the Liebster Award.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person/people that nominated you by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award post
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger/s who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs that have 200 followers or less
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own
Random facts about me:
- I’m really short. The last time I had my height checked it was below five feet, and it was 2-3 years ago.
- I am currently on my third year in college and I study BS Accountancy.
- I was born on June 17, 1997, so that makes me 18 years old. (Man, I’m old)
- I have never read Twilight, and I never intend to.
- I’m a fan of Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.
- It’s already too late when I realized that I want to major in English. I’m on my third year now, so there’s no turning back.
- I’m not the friendly type in real life. I’ll only talk to you if you talk to me first. I’m shy like that.
- I only stay at my room whenever I’m at home.
- I want to be a published author someday.
- I want to work in my favorite bookstore as a book reviewer, I don’t know if they have that position though. 😀
- I love coffee and tea.
Questions from Leslie:
- Do you prefer hardcovers, paperbacks, or e-books? And which is your least favorite?
I prefer them all. I don’t have a least favorite because all of them serves its purpose.
- If you could live one day in the life of a fictional character, who would you chose?
If I could, I would have lived the life of Avery Morgansten from the book Wait for You. To be honest, whenever I daydream I always imagine myself as her. Hehe.
- What fictional character would you pick to be your book BFF?
Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series because she’s badass.
- What book/series would you like to see be turned into a movie or television series?
I would really LOVE to see the Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu to be a movie. It’s my favorite series of all time.
- Would you rather travel into the future or the past?
Future. I always wonder about what the future holds for me.
- What was your favorite television cartoon series growing up?
Who lives in Pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! I still watch it until now.
- Do you have a favorite genre of books? If so, which genre?
I have a lot of favorite genres: NA, Contemporary and Historical Romance.
- What were your least and favorite books that you were forced to read in your schooling?
We NEVER read a fictional book in any of my subjects at school.
- Do you have a favorite place to read?
Yes. I love to read in my room.
- What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t really watch TV that much. If I do, I only watch cartoons.
- What “trend” in books is your least favorite/do you find most annoying? For example, love triangles, dystopian societies, vampires, etc.
Does having a multiple POV counts? Because I really hate a book with a lot of POVs.
Questions from Jeland:
- How many books can you read in 1 month?
It depends. When I’m really busy, the maximum number of books that I can read is 3. But usually, about 5-6 books per month.
- What do you love about reading books?
I love how reading brings me peace, and knowledge.
- Who is your favorite author and why?
I have favorite authorSSSSSS: Marie Lu, Colleen Hoover, Jennifer Armentrout, Ruta Sepetys, and Paullina Simons.
- Give me at least 5 favorite books
1. Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
2. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
4. Wait for You by J. Lynn
5. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- And what do you love about them.
They entertain me, and they changed my outlook in life.
- Favorite quote?
“The greatest risk is not taking one” -Nicola Yoon
- What is your favorite color?
I love Pastel colors.
- Coffee or Tea?
- Who’s your first fictional crush?
Patch Cipriano ❤
- What was the first book that you have read
I can’t remember what.
- Give me your top 5 book boyfriends
1. Day Wing
2. Cameron Hamilton
3. Alexander Barrington
4. Etienne St. Clair
5. Peter Kavinsky
I don’t care if these bloggers has more or less than 200 followers. I’m going to nominate them anyway:
Here are your questions:
- What book got you into reading?
- How old were you when you realized that you have a passion for reading?
- If you had to pick ONLY one favorite book, what would it be and why?
- Choose ONLY one favorite author. Why did you choose him/her?
- Where do you usually buy books?
- Have you ever read “50 Shades of Grey”, and what do you think about it?
- What book changed your outlook in life?
- Have you ever influenced somebody to read a book?
- Do you like listening to music while reading?
- If you’re going to recommend a book to me, what would it be?
- Do you have any advice for young readers out there?