July has been a good hauling month, but a not-so-good reading month for me. I ‘ve only read eBooks and no physical copy. Sigh. Anyway, I’m here to share to you, guys, my July Bookhaul!
The first part of my haul can be found in my previous post. Click here if you want to see it. Aside from those books, I also hauled:
- Finding Audrey by Sophia Kinsella. Buying that book was 50% spur of the moment, and 50% impulsive. It was after class when I decided to drop by at the bookstore to appreciate the books. I NEVER intended to buy anything, but then I saw Finding Audrey and I thought that I had to get it because it is the only available copy of the book left. Same is through with;
- 99 Days by Katy Cotugno. I bought it together with Kinsella’s book. I wasn’t actually sure if buying that book was worth it because I have read mixed reviews about it. I don’t even know why I bought it. It must be the cover’s doing.
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. I bought this book online for P500. Is it worth it? I think so. Many book reviewers have been raving about this book. I have yet to read it.
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. I’ve always wanted this book and it took me how many months before I finally caved in. This book has a high-star rating in Goodreads. I trust Goodreads.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik. I bought this because it’s all over Goodreads and Instagram. And seems to be a good book. I’m a few pages in and I’m already loving it.
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. I got this book because it has such a pretty cover, and the synopsis is interesting.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. My favorite haul of the month goes to Fangirl! I’ve already read this but I don’t have a copy of the book. It’s just right that I bought it.
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen. I got this book because my friends have written such good reviews about this one. And it’s by Sarah Dessen!
- The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis. I’ve always wanted to have this book! That’s why when I saw that this was on sale, I immediately got it. No buts.
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. I’ve been eyeing this book for so long now. I even showed a photo of this book to my friend and he told me to buy it. He’s no book expert or what. he doesn’t even read. Maybe it’s the cover.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. I didn’t buy this book. It was given to me by my mother’s friend. I used to have a copy of this but I gave it to my friend because I can’t finish the book. Maybe it’s a sign for me to read it again.
So, there you have it! These are all the books I got for myself. I swear, I’ll only buy 1 book per week on August.